Namaste, Nerds! Thanks for visiting! Put on your yoga pants (dudes, you can totally rock the yoga pants…slice of heaven, really), get comfy and stick around for a while.
The idea for this blog was born from the fact that I have a deep and abiding love of documentaries. Name any subject and I’ve probably seen a doc about it. Let me tell you, there are some holy sh*t awesome documentaries! I’m here to share the doc sweetness and so much more!
Other obsessions that you’ll probably see:
- Knitty/Fibery Stuff: Fiber Junkie, Yo! Is your yarn stash too big? That’s crazy talk! There is no such thing.
- Organization Crap: An organized closet or drawer really trips my trigger.
- Thrift and Hardware Store Adventures: Treasure hunting at its best!
- Upcycling: Make friends with power tools and other fun toys to turn junk into unique and cool stuff for your home.
- Artsy Fartsy Stuff: Not your grandma’s crafts. Sewing, painting, glue-gunning and all kinds of fun and funky projects.
- Guitars & Ukuleles: Geek out over cool tools and music.
- Donkeys, Cats & Dogs: ‘Cause they are freakin’ cute, y’all!
- Walking Dead: GAH! Where do I start? Team Daryl, that’s where I start!
- Firefly: Helloooo! Cap’m Tight Pants, Wash, Zoey and the gang! (F*ck you, Fox, BTW.) The uber cute pup in the picture is our very own Leonberger, Malcolm Reynolds.
- Random Sh*t: Shenanigans. ‘Nuff said.